[Sticky] HOW TO JOIN THE IUP & REQUEST TEACHING MATERIALS
If you are already an IUP member, you can Log-In and go to Stage B.
A Joining the IUP
- Visit Imagination University Porgramme website: university.imgtec.com
- Click Register on the menu bar
- Fill in the registration form. Please make sure you fill in the items with green star
- Ideal: use your University email as your contact email. Non-Academic users can put their Company e-mail or repeat their Personal e-mail
- Telephone: numeric only. (No "-" “+” or spaces)
- After submission of the form, you will receive an email to set up your password. Mail systems often categorise this as spam – so please check your “Junk” folders.
- Still can’t find the email? Contact us at: [email protected]
B Requesting Teaching Materials
- Login with your IUP Account
- Visit the Imagination University Programme (IUP) Download Resources Page: https://university.imgtec.com/teaching-download/
- Select the materials you require. They are categorised by Technical Topic (Graphics, Computer Architecture & SoC, and AI) and then by Language.
- Under each Language button there is a list of resources for that topic. Info Sheets (Brochures), and Videos can be accessed directly. Teaching and Workshop materials require completing a request form.
- Click on “Teaching materials” and it takes you to the package description, showing the date and version.
- Click “Download Now”: this will ask you to view and agree to the License Agreement, and then asks you to give us some details about your intended use of the materials and whether you can give us feedback. Complete and then click submit.
- We will assess and respond to your request within 3 working days. Most requests are approved. Rejection is usually caused by your profile having incomplete registration details or a lack of information of your intended use.
Please be generous: we like to know who you are and what you would like to do with our materials.
- Once approved, you will receive an email with the download link. Please note that this link is only valid for 3 days.
- Are the materials only for Academic use?
No. They can also be used for self-study and company training purposes, as long as these are not-for-profit activities. If you wanted to run paid-for Workshops based on these materials or you wished to republish large parts in a textbook, you would need our prior approval
- If they are updated will you notify me?
Yes, we email our IUP members whenever new materials or updates are released.
- Are the materials guaranteed?
No. We have done extensive testing, but we cannot guarantee that the materials will always work.
- If I have problems, what can I do?
Go to the Forums on the IUP website split by topic. Post your question or issue in the appropriate section. We monitor the forums closely and you will get a quick reply.
- I’ve got a great idea. How can I contact the IUP?
Write to [email protected]
This topic was modified 10 months ago 3 times by guanyang.he