RVfpga: Understanding Computer Architecture
Version 1.0 (first release): 30th November 2020
Version 1.0 (türkçe sürümü): 26th February 2021
RISC-V FPGA (RVfpga) is a teaching package that provides a set of instructions, tools, and labs that show how to:
- Target a commercial RISC-V system-on-chip (SoC) to an FPGA
- Program the RISC-V SoC
- Add more functionality to the RISC-V SoC
The RVfpga Package provides:
- a comprehensive, freely distributed, complete RISC-V course
- a hands-on and easily accessible way to learn about RISC-V processors and the RISC-V ecosystem
- a RISC-V system targeted to low-cost FPGAs, which are readily available at many universities and companies.
After completing the RVfpga Course, users will walk away with a working RISC-V processor, SoC, and ecosystem that they understand and know how to use and modify.