[Sticky] RVfpga: Understanding Computer Architecture v1.1 is now being released
We are pleased to let you know that RVfpga: Understanding Computer Architecture v1.1 is now being released.
Version 1.1 : 8th June 2021
o Added description of Labs 11-20 in Lab 00.
o Updated SweRVolf version to 0.7.3.
o Updated Verilator version to 4.106.
o Added Boot ROM initialization program.
o Added new Figure 1 and Table 1 in the GSG describing the RVfpga System
o Added a UART exercise to Lab 10.
o Fixed some typos.
Please follow these instructions to download the RVfpga package:
- Visit the Imagination University Programme (IUP) Download Resource Page: https://university.imgtec.com/teaching-download/
- Login with your IUP Account. (Please register with IUP if you don't already have an account)
- Scroll down to the “RVfpga: Understanding Computer Architecture” section. Choose which language you prefer.
- Click on the desired language and then select the “Teaching materials” option in the menu.
- View and Agree to the License Agreement, and complete the Intended Use Form.
- The IUP Team will receive the download request and approve the request within 72 hours.
- Once it is approved, you will receive a separate email with the download link for the RVfpga package.
IUP & RVfpga Team
Dear Prof. Maurilio,
We have replaced the old link with an updated one.
Please go to out teaching material download page https://university.imgtec.com/teaching-download/
Scroll down to the “RVfpga: Understanding Computer Architecture” section. Choose English and you can find the access to download v1.1
@guanyang-he Hello, I wanted to download the teaching material for this course, but for some reason I cannot download it. Every time I click on the English version of the teaching material, the website logs me out and asks me to login again, so I don't see the "view license to agree" option which I can see for the other language versions. No matter how many times I login, the same thing happens because of which I am unable to download the teaching material. Can you please help me out?
Thank you for your information. We haven't come up with a similar problem before so I will ask our IT colleague to take care of it.
Before that, would you mind trying to go through the license on other language versions of RVfpga teaching materials and accept that. For example the Japanese version https://university.imgtec.com/resources/download/rvfpga-understanding-computer-architecture-jp/.
- After you accept the license agreement of any RVfpga teaching materials, come back to the English version and see if any change has been made.
- If the system still requires you to log out, we will start some investigation on what's happening and it might take some time.
Thank you for your patience and looking forward to your reply.
I tried what you suggested and it worked. Thank you so much!