[Sticky] RVfpga: Understanding Computer Architecture Version 1.0 Release - 30th Nov 2020
We are pleased to let you know that RVfpga: Understanding Computer Architecture is now being released.
Please follow these instructions to download the RVfpga package:
- Visit the Imagination University Programme (IUP) Download Resource Page: https://university.imgtec.com/teaching-download/
- Login with your IUP Account. (Please register with IUP if you don't already have an account)
- Scroll down to the “RVfpga: Understanding Computer Architecture” section. Choose which language you prefer.
- Click on the desired language and then select the “Teaching materials” option in the menu.
- View and Agree to the License Agreement, and complete the Intended Use Form.
- The IUP Team will receive the download request and approve the request within 72 hours.
- Once it is approved, you will receive a separate email with the download link for the RVfpga package.
IUP & RVfpga Team
Hi, I have joined your programme and applied for reaching your course materials. And I have a permission mail but all it can do is downloading the information sheet. When can I reach the first video? Thanks...
It's not completely clear what your issue is, so let's go through the steps:
(1) Join the IUP (you are on the Forum, so I know you've done that)
(2) Login and go to the resources page. Choose the RVfpga Teaching Materials here and follow the steps
>>>Attached is a guide to Steps 1 and 2.
On the Resources page, the Teaching Materials are categorised by Subject (Graphics, AI, Computer Architecture & SoC, Tools..)
Then they are sub-divided by Language. So, for example, for RVfpga, when you click on English you see Teaching Materials, Info Sheet, Links to Videos.
More will be added to this as we build up the programme, including instructional videos.
Coming soon is our joint project with Digi-Key "Guide to RISC-V". this will be open for download soon.
Some materials you get straight away (the Info Sheet, RISC-V Guide, link to Videos), others like the Teaching Materials take you to a request form.
- We then manually check every request, and if approved, send you a download link which is valid for 3 days.
We hope this helps you.